Install, layout, test, troubleshoot, repair, maintenance and modify Ophthalmology and Dermatology clinical equipment in an accurate procedure within the fields of particular products, applying principles and theories of electronics, mechanics and physics.
• Provide support to customers in terms of every day care and handling, proper use of equipment or any other issue that may rise, and respond to customer call-outs.
• Review performance of installed equipment on a regular basis and perform preventive maintenance.
• Build a solid foundation on which service contracts will be created, offered and managed.
• Work alongside sales team and provide technical support for them.
• Write, organize and control records of maintenance activities, manuals, instructions, etc.
• Build a strong relation with customers
• Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job
• Reporting to superior on daily, weekly & monthly manner
• Minimum BSc in Electronics, Biomedical or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 5 to 7 years of technical experience high preference in the field of medical equipment,
• English Language proficiency
•Familiar with the SAP
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
• Occasional travel within the country and/or abroad.
• Resident of Tehran
• Gender: Male
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Amico Yasna Pars
Amicogroup is a leading distributor of medical equipment and supplies in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. Amico Yasna Pars is the only member of the Amicogroup in Iran. Amico Yasna Pars supplies wide range of top leading brands of medical devices on sole basis through Iran which serve specialties like as Ophthalmology , Dermatology , optical Orthopedic, Trauma ,Spine and ..
Out of such suppliers, big names like as Abbott Medical Optics, Alcon, and Cynosure are the glory ones
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching