Supervising preparation of technical and competitive commercial offers for field instruments, based on customers’ data sheets.
Capable of configuring instruments order numbers from client’s data sheet.
Liaise with the manufacturers and suppliers to minimize deviations from customer’s requirements.
Communicate with the customers in order to clarify technical requirements and provide optimum procurement engineering.
Supervising installation and commissioning of Field Instruments and running training courses for site operators.
- Field Instrumentation sales engineer with at least 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience including at least 3 years in management position.
- Holder of BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical, Electronic or Electrical engineering from reputable universities.
- Experience in preparing technical and commercial Field Instruments proposals.
- Experience in procurement engineering.
- Familiarity with instrument specifications used in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical industries, manufactured by wide variety of manufacturers.
- Experience in installation and commissioning of field instruments.