Essential Duties and Responsibilities are:
• Coordinate with Sales & Marketing team and customers to deliver required services and supports. Meantime maintaining & updating customer databases on CRM
• Attending sales regular meetings in order to gather related data and summarizing the minutes of the meetings
• Generate, handle and prepare sales status reports in MS-Office Word, Excel & PowerPoint and preparing and finalizing KPI and Sales Incentive for each month
• Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends with the assistance of sale team
• Ability to organize, interpret, and analyze large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data
• Archiving, maintenance, and record of documents preparing letters, reports, contact lists, memos and official correspondences in English and in a professional way and Administrative and secretarial support to Sales & Marketing Manager
• Assist in the development and distribution of marketing materials and also Co-operate and take part in preparing marketing plans
• Responsible for preparing accurate management sales reports and being able to multitask and pay attention to details
• Work with Sales & Marketing experts to determine marketing and sales budgets, event budgets and monitor related expenses
• Increase the speed and quality of the sales process, marketing strategies, and planning
- You should assist the Sales & Marketing Manager to get the best out of the Sales Department
Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Manager
Length of Probation Period: 3 months
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday, 8:30 am - 5 pm
- University Degree, preferably in Business, Administration, Finance, and related fields
- Excellent Proficiency in MS Office, Sales & Marketing knowledge with a high level of financial acumen
- Strong coordination, communication, administrative and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English in both Writing and Speaking
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Excellent planning and time management skills, Well-Organized and Teamwork Attitude
- Ability to prioritize own workload and work under pressure
- Dealing with Ambiguity
Gender preference: Female
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Established 25 years ago and a market leader in supply of complete plant, robotic solutions and box equipment for the paint finishing industry and fluid handling representing some of the best brands in the world. Part of a group of companies involved in construction and facility management.
Main Products & Services: Electrostatic powder and liquid coating systems, sealing and adhesives equipment, fluid handling pumps and complete paint finishing plants and robotic solutions.
Typical Clients: Automotive, General industries, Oil & Gas contractors
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.