Senior Graphic Designer would create requested visual materials based on INVERSE School brand guidelines.
This position should deliver the best possible quality in the shortest timelines.
The ability to present new ideas, solutions and implementation of the presented ideas is also needed.
- Minimum of three years experience in this area
- Full competence in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of marketing, branding, and advertising topics
- Creative and solution maker
- Ability to work in a team
- Paying attention to the details
- Committed to deadlines
- Ability to review the problem and present a design-based solution
- Working knowledge of different media design principles
- Strong knowledge of social media visual content generation
- Ability to create different visual materials: poster, logo, brochure, social media materials, etc.
- Knowledge of reprinting and printing
- Knowledge of trends and new standards of graphic design
- Knowledge of InDesign is a plus.
- Please do send your Portfolio with your CV,