- In this exciting position, you will support upgrade and make enhancements to the Clients storefront application.
- You will also provide recommendations for the React application based on industry best practices.
- Experience with the React framework and some variation of additional tools (Node, Yarn, Web pack for building and package management, Redux for state management, and Recompose).
- Analyze the usage of different open-source components in our React framework for best-fit with our customer requirements
- Coding/configuring software applications based on detailed wire frames and requirements.
- Testing the application for usability and functionality.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Working with the Systems Engineers as well as testers to assure the application is meeting the requirements.
- Work in a fast-paced software development environment to meet schedule milestones
- Performing various complex software development tasks
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5-10 years of experience building complex web applications
- 4+ years of experience developing single page applications
- 2+ years of current experience developing in React.js and Redux.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- 5+ years of experience interfacing with Rest API's, JSON, XML
- Strong communication skills that enable proactive and effective collaboration with a team.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of Software Engineering field working under limited supervision.