• Senior electrical engineer
• Supervision on project implementation at site (rarely) for oil, gas and petrochemical
• Generating of engineering documents in Electrical
NOTE that the company is a knowledge-base co. and only clever engineers can be employed.
• Field of education: Electrical Engineering (Power)
• Degree: Minimum Master of Science (Graduates of top universities only: Sharif, Tehran, Amirkabir, IUST, and Isfahan University of Technology) NOTE: AZAD University in any degree is NOT acceptable.
• Age and Gender: Maximum 33 years, Male
• At least 2 years of professional experience in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries and site experience.
• Fully skilled in electrical drawing soft wares such as EPLAN and AutoCAD Electrical.
• Fully skilled in design LV and MV switchgears, especially on MCC.
• Expert at high current rectifier and distribution transformers.
• Fully skilled in DIALux and lighting calculations.
• Fully skilled in the preparation of electrical engineering documents including: Cable List, Cable Routing, Wiring Diagram, Single Line Diagram, Load List and …
• Expert at power system analysis such as short circuit study, load flow and …
• Experts at standards such as IPS, IEC, and IEEE.
• Experienced in basic design and detailed design engineering team
• Experienced on Site Working, such as ASSALUYE, Mahshahr, Bandar Abbas
• Creative, with a dynamic mind, Teamwork skill, very responsible
• Strong ability to do research
• NOTE that this position is not suitable for whom which are very limited to official times
*** The candidate should pay attention to the issues of the religion of Islam and have full faith in the Islamic Republic of Iran
*** Resume review is not possible if you do not have any of the above conditions, are a student or do not have a military service card.