• Provide accurate timing estimates on work.
• Contribute to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
• Train other non-technical staff particularly designers.
• Contribute to the company development standards working closely with the Head of Development.
• Discussing technical solutions with other members of your team.
• Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate.
• Constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments.
BS in computer science or equivalent experience
Minimum of two years designing and developing Windows and browser-based software solutions.
Database architecture with SQL Server including normalized design, stored procedures, reporting services, and integration services.
Strong written and oral communication skills as well as good interpersonal and presentation skills
Experience with data warehousing development a plus
Advanced expertise in the following technologies: ASP.NET Framework using either C#, and ASP.NET MVC ,SQL Server development and reporting solutions, ORM (Entity Framework / Telerik Data Access / nHibernate)
• Strong object-oriented design and development skills
• Windows programming experience in C#.NET a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
• A collaborative personality, enjoy working in a team-oriented environment
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
.NET Framework including:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010, & 2017
.NET Framework 4.5, and its implementation using C# code behind
SQL Server 2005,2008 R2, & 2012 management tool set
IIS web server
Hardware Platform/OS Knowledge:
Microsoft Windows 10
Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008