We are looking for an ACCOUNTANT / SENIOR ACCOUNTANT to:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the companies actual performance compared to the budget on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Maximizes return and limits risk on cash by minimizing cash balances and making investments
- Payroll / Pay slips
- Cost Reports
- Tax - SSO- VAT
- Financial performance - State of account of every projects
- Optimization of budget
- Daily cash flow report
- Updating invoices
- Follow payments
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English
- 10+ years of experience in a similar position in a medium- or large-size company with relevant industrial sector experience and experience of managing teams
- Willingness to work on multitask, long hours and under pressure so as to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- A supportive and open line-manager and colleague
- Familiar with contract base and outsourcing accounting
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Akorn Telecommunications is a leading certified telecommunications company located in Lebanon since 2004. We are an approved service provider (ASP) for leading vendors and operators with diverse portfolio and proven track record. Moreover, Akorn has been awarded the ISO certification for providing “Telecom Full Turnkey Services” in 2006 and renewed in 2012. This has enabled us to become one of the fastest growing businesses in the Lebanese telecommunications market over the last few years.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.