● Analyze security logs, trace attacks, and report threats.
● Install and maintain security equipment such as WAF, and firewalls (Fortinet, Sophos, etc.).
● Maintain and improve the security posture, and hardening of the network. environments, and vulnerability remediation deployments.
● Define network security policy and documentation procedures.
● Work independently with network/system administrators, developers, product owners, and other colleagues to ensure Mitigate threats, incident handling, and implementation of our applications.
● Good knowledge of system logs, audit trails, and security configuration hardening checklists.
● Familiar with SIEM and network monitoring tools, ITIL and ticketing systems.
● Familiar with SANS401, and SPLUNK Fundamental 1&2.
● Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO27001 standards.
● Proficient in network and service security solutions (hardening) according to CIS standards.
● Knowledge of working with Splunk ES.