- Greeting visitors and handling their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to
- Answering telephone calls and giving information to callers, take messages or transfer calls to
- Scheduling and confirming meetings for Employees and Managers in calendar
- Coordinating conferences, meetings, or special events for CEO
- Managing and organizing CEO calendar and her requests
- Responding to personnel inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Coordinating with the tea man for reception in meetings and control their performance
- Performing payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and
submitting petty cash.
- Collecting and depositing money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or
invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced and
submit them to financial department.
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, and priorities tasks and workload
- Strong organizational skills and multi tasking
- Presentation skills and attention to details
- The ability to plan the own work, work initiatively and meet deadlines
- Oral and written communication skills
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Teamwork experience
- Reliability and honesty