The secretary would be responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- To operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers and phone systems. Using computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management and other applications
- To answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- To greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- To set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other material.
- To open, read, route and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters
- University degree: B.A preferably in English Translation
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience as a secretary.
- English fluency, both written and spoken.
- Excellent computer skills (Office and Internet).
- Gender preference: female
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Farab Co. is a pioneer & reputable general contractor in Iran. During the last two decades of its activities, Farab has designed, manufactured, installed and commissioned 73 units of Hydro Turbine – Generator together with all their pertinent ancillaries/auxiliaries with the total capacity of 10400 MW as EPC contractor. Currently Farab has 1250 MW Hydro Power Plants and 4500 MW Thermal Power Plants based on EPC, EPCF and BOT mechanism under construction in Iran and overseas countries. The experienced and qualified personnel of Farab, utilizing up to date technologies in design engineering combined with good collaboration with international consultants and reputable designers/suppliers of the equipment have turned Farab into one of the strongest contractors of Hydro Power Plants in the region. Farab with full confident which was achieved through successful completion of its Hydro power plants as its prior mission and by utilizing the precious experience of their professional engineers and management teams extended its field of activities to other infrastructural fields like Thermal Power Plant, Oil, Gas and Petrochemical, Railway Industries, Smart Metering System and other Renewable Energy projects. In continuation of its powerful presence in local markets and in order to continue its sustainable progress, Farab extended its activities to overseas markets. Up to now, Farab has been awarded more than 1.2 billion dollars in international contracts in his target countries including Kenya, Tajikistan, Sri Lanka, Iraq, Malaysia and Armenia.
Power & Utilities
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.