- To supervise the activities of field sales group in order to achieve annual sales volume objectives for a specific product portfolio.
- To lead a special project with medical representatives.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory- taking or in performing services for customers.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Presence in the field.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Resolve complaints regarding sales and service.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Determine call plan - Managing contact list - Monitoring sales activities via double visit.
- Doctor of pharmacy, medical doctor or Veterinary degree
- Having at least 2 years of related experience
- Fluent in English
- Good computer skills such as Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Having some characteristics, which are needed for this job including good communication skills, being enthusiastic, persuasive & energetic, hardworking, having coaching skills, being a team player.
Did you study in Medicine, Pharmaceutical or Veterinary fields?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Atipharmed is a multinational company committed to care for women wherever their health Matters. As a tech transfer and solution oriented corporation founded in 2011 with women oral hormones therapeutic expertise, we are dedicated to recruit developed and top talents. Our most important assets are intellectual properties and talented people. Join us and let’s transform this reality together.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.