The Sales Representative of HoReCa is responsible to pursue sound business opportunities enabling sustained customer satisfaction and promote long-term relationships with customer (Hotels, Restaurant and Caterings).
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers.
• Regular visits to the customers (based on the rout plans).
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationships.
• Oversee and monitor company compliance activities related to branding, partnerships etc.
• Taking part in the implementation of new product launches as per defined plans of Brand Marketing team.
• Negotiate terms of sale agreements, variations in price, delivery and specifications, and close sales transactions with assigned account portfolio.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity.
• Prepare and check all daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
• University degree.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in sales
• Experience in HoReCa and Key Account is an advantage.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Average computer skills, (MS Office is a must).