• To define and lead the S&OP process in the country, in collaboration with all stakeholders in the affiliate operation
• Manage & execute S&OP meetings in the affiliate and to translate to action for supply planning
KEY RESULTS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Manage and facilitate with maximum efficiency the regular S&OP cycles & meeting
• Responsible for the management of the S&OP process, including demand management, supply planning process, inventory, KPIs and service level for the Business Units
• Deploy existing tools, and further develop new and/or improved tools to ensure efficient monitoring and reporting, together with providing visibility to all cross functional stakeholders
• Document and communicate key actions and decisions to drive organizational alignment around the optimized plan Prepare reports & presentations to communicate S&OP activities to Operation teams
• Create the S&OP minutes, communicate key actions & conclusion to stakeholders to drive organizational alignment around the optimized plan, and perform follow up of the actions.
• Analyze & quantify the supply & demand issues, and facilitate resolution throughout the supply chain.
• Plan and manage the local supply-chain process for all products to commercial partners (distributors, direct customers), from order-entry, delivery through to payment
• Ensuring complete adherence to global guidelines and implementation of Group policies and procedures for S&OP process, through development to SOPs
• Optimize cross-functional support and effective communication with stakeholders.
• Manage professional networks at all levels of the supply chain organization
• Engineering or Business/commerce education is essential; scientific background (medicine/pharmacy) could be relevant
• Proven experience on S&OP, Supply Chain management, demand & inventory management
• Exposure to a multi-national environment in the field of Supply Chain, production management & logistics;
• Ability to support the business and handle organization priorities and create synergies among different groups
• Leading & influencing cross-functional teams to make timely decisions
• Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes management
• Broad end-to-end supply chain and operations process knowledge.
• Experience within highly matrixed, fast-paced and highly regulated business environment
• Persistence and focus to drive results and continuous improvement
• Highly focused and drives to set for him/herself (and help others to set for themselves) ambitious objectives
• Ability to constantly self-challenge and challenge others in a constructive way
• Shows integrity, tenacity, resilience and adaptability in complex situations and often changing environment; is able to handle pressure and commit to and respect deadlines
• Excellent communication including written, verbal and presentation to senior level audience
• Demonstrates good English language skills