• Growth of customer profitability and volume of shipments.
• Achievement of company defined sales objectives.
• Identify and generate new business by adding and retaining clients to achieve sales targets.
• Try to build a constant relationship with the current/potential customers.
• Constantly holding meetings with customers.
• Visit relevant exhibitions, attending related missions.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management in order to improve activities.
• Sometimes traveling to another city.
• Network, cold call, build and maintain relationships with clients, providing world class customer service.
• Manage communication between the customer, commercial team accounting and the operation team.
• Collaborate with the sales team and provide sales reports to manager.
• Research into local market and improve knowledge of various industries trends and transport needs.
• Able to time management, meet deadlines and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Preferred university degree: bachelor degree in any subject
• Have excellent knowledge of English language both verbally and in written (especially writing formal email)
• Minimum of 3 year experience in sales, marketing and shipping industry.
• Ability to work independently with great communication and customer service skills
• Strong work ethic, discipline, high degree of passion and energy for sale
• Ideal age: 25-35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Saadat Sorat International Transport And Shipping Agency is one of the leading international freight forwarders established in Iran with more than 70 years experience, Saadat Group Co. Ltd. is actively engaged in transportation of cargoes on road, rail, sea and air originating from any part of the world to Iran, or vice versa. We move shipments on a worldwide basis for our customers by offering a quicker, professional and more efficient services.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.