***Objective of the role:
- Searching for new clients for sea, land and air services
- Manage communication between the customer, commercial team,operations and the accounting team
- Monitoring the market and competition
- Update Sales and marketing manager by sending reports
- Attending in trade exhibitions, conferences and meeting
- Solving client problems, managing and interpreting customer requirements to ensure quality of service
- Liaising with other members of the sales team
- Being creative flexible, ability to communicate with the people in / out the company easily and perfectly
***Reporting to: Sales Manager & Director.
***Length of Probation Period: 1 to 3 Month.
***Working hours: Working Time: Saturday– Wednesday: 08:30 a.m. - 16:30 p.m. / Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 13:00 p.m.
***Commission / Bonus / Benefits: 20% - 40%.
- Acceptable spoken and written English
- Familiar with Incoterms & Transportation
- Familiar with transportation market
- Being familiar with marketing plan, marketing research
- Good negotiation skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Energetic and committed
- Eager to sell and learning
- Ability to arrange meeting
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good communication with clients
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Able to time management
- Handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- At least 2 years in Marketing & Sales in shipping companies