Objective of the role:
To improve Sales capacity in Cooling Systems and HVAC business.
List of responsibilities:
- To process incoming Inquiries and Tenders and provide Sales Proposal Documents
- To meet Customers and make Site Visits where required.
- To assist Sales Manager and Financial Colleagues with concluding contracts and providing necessary Financial Guarantees for handling the contract.
- To take part in providing necessary Marketing and Presentation files and Documents as required.
- To contribute with Factory Production Planning section in order to facilitate production of the equipment in his/her sales responsibility.
- To monitor contract commitments and time schedule and make necessary provisions and coordination in order to deliver the ordered equipment in a timely manner.
- To cooperate with factory in customers inspections on the manufactured goods before delivery.
Reporting to: Sales Manager.
Subordinates: No Subordinate.
Length of Probation Period: 3 Months.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Travel requirements: From time to time, local..
Gross Monthly Base Salary: Negotiable.
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Negotiable.
- Having Bachelor or Masters Degree in Fluid Mechanical Engineering.
- Dominant on Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer Principles.
- Familiar with Cooling Towers, Chiller Systems and HVAC Equipment.
- Having at least 2 years of working experience as a Sales/Engineering Officer in a Supplier/Manufacturer Company in the field of Cooling/HVAC.
- Fluent in English language in both oral and written aspects.
- Computer literate and dominant on MS Office Software, Adobe Professional (Working with MS Project is an advantage).
- Having Team Working ability, Result Orientation, Flexibility and Enthusiasm in Career Growth.