Working in Sales Development Organizational unit as a chef.
- Cooking training (specially kebab and chicken-kebab) for sales team and customers (restaurants, hotels, coffee shops, caterings,)
- Negotiate with costumers for new product’s lunch
- Negotiate with costumers to develop their menu and entry new food in
- Identification and analysis of competitors (product, price,)
- Responsible for achieving his/her sale target.
- Having good skills in MS Office
- Having Team work skills
- Motivated, creative, Polite, Energetic, Talent, Active & Hardworking
- Having communication skills
- Having ability to go on long missions
- Good Presentation Skills.
- Hard worker with the ability to multitask
- Gender: Male
- Age: 25-35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Solico Group is an alliance of 33 companies with same majority shareholders and almost 14,000 employees. The group is the leading private owned food processing and distribution network that accounts for a major share of the Iranian market with exports to the regional countries such as Iraq, U.A.E., Canada, Oman and CIS countries.
Solico Group is specialized in dairy and ice cream with a daily intake of 1.5 million liters of milk, as well as processed meat products, ready and frozen meals with a daily output of 50 tons. The other specialized fields are production of sauces and dressings as well as alcohol free beverages. The group also enjoys the comfort of having its own plant for supply of packaging material.
Solico is active in production, distribution and sales of several products such as:
- Dairy (Kalleh)
- Meat (Amol Meat Kalleh, Tehran Meat Solico)
- Ice Cream (Kalleh, R-Ice)
- Beverages (Castle Brau, Shams)
- Chocolate and Bread (Baharan Gol)
Solico focuses on improving the level of wellness, innovation and satisfaction in customers by the products and in the mind of employees by the company culture.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching