- Daily Visit to laboratories and provide services for existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts.
- Contact and find out the needs of the customers and try to satisfy the needs (be concerned about the customers after selling the product).
- Can arrange appointments with medical terms, doctors and supervisors of laboratories.
- university degree in relevant fields (Genetics, laboratory science, Biotechnology,...)
- Candidates should have Sales and Presentation Skills
- Team work
- Knowledgeable in computer skills
- Willing to work out of office
- Candidate should be based in Tehran
- Ideal Age:25-40
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
For over 40 years, Emrafar Co. has been an industry leader in Distribution of Healthcare Products. We have always strived to present the best products and offer high quality solutions with our facilities which are FDA certified.
We have always prided ourselves on the fact that core values of Emrafar Co. are derived from the idea of putting the customer first. Since the time that Emrafar Co. was founded, we have been consistently working to provide our customers with exceptional customer service. We believe that the only way to succeed is to establish long-lasting business relationship with our suppliers and client. These valued relationships are based on trust in the fact that we will always be flexible to meet product needs.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.