- Planning and controlling projects and their ongoing follow-up so projects are completed on time and on budget,
as well as reporting and providing useful and effective information and analysis to prevent diversions and helping
managers decide on the direction realizing the goals of the project.
- Preparing Business Plans.
- Provide Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Project Scheduling.
- Project Cost Management.
- Project risk planning and control.
- Implementation of project management processes.
- Controlling and updating programs such as project time control, project progress control, project scope control
and change management
- Preparation of performance reports, progress reports and other analytical reports of the project.
- Develop, improve and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes and analytical methods.
- Improve current sales formulations of products when needed.
- Conduct research and field evaluations on project.
- Ability to perform multi-task projects.
- Ability to Work closely with marketing department for positioning of product & segmentation.
- Provides process reports, monthly and quarterly reports, technical plans, project summaries and other internal
correspondence in a timely manner to ensure appropriate communication of project status and needs.
- University Qualification: industrial engineering or MBA or Telecommunication/ AT least Bachelor Degree.
- Familiar to project management concepts and relevant standards.
- planning and control of the project( MSP) and related software, especially P6.
- Other certifications obtained: Intermediate English /ICDL.
- Nature and length of previous experience: AT least 5 years/Minimum two years relevant experience( In the field
of telecommunication systems)
- Specialist knowledge: Analyze and determine alternative strategies according to new circumstances knowledge.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Excellent knowledge of Smart Trade.
- Positive attitude, passion and commitment.
- Team working skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiator, extroversion personality.
- Strong persuasive skills /Ability to plan for sale targets and the strategy to achieve them.