Supervising regulatory team
- To act as the Responsible Pharmacist according to MOH guidelines
- To implement and manage MOH regulations in the company
- Overall responsibility for compiling regulatory submissions to the MOH, Product registration, Consumer Information, literature searches and other regulatory activities.
- Prepare the related documents for registration of new pharmaceutical products
- To monitor and control all necessary manufacturing, packaging, associated documents, test and release of the produced batch of the pharmaceutical product.
- Carrying out all the procedures for obtaining the manufacturing license of new drugs and taking timely action to renew the manufacturing license of current products according to GMP regulations.
- Receiving reports of periodic inspections of the MOH in order to correct and eliminate deficiencies and follow up to eliminate deficiencies and report corrective actions
- Planning for continuous modification and improvement and carrying out internal inspection
- Submissions to the MOH, product registration, consumer information and all regulatory activities
- Education: Pharmacist (Pharm D)
- Experience: at least 3 years’ experience as regulatory manager
- Highly effective communication, presentation and creativeness
- Capability to work in a team
- Self-motivation and well organized
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Good command of computer knowledge