As a Regional Sale Manager you are responsible for full implementation of field sales plans & business development plans for all distributors to deliver sustainable channel growth within his / her region.
- Responsible for Distributors and sales performance within his region.
- Ensure that core distribution, coverage and visibility objectives are met in his/her respective area and distributors.
- Coordinate with Chanel Category Sales Development Managers (CCSDM) to ensure local promotions are consistent with Area/Category objectives and successfully implemented in the trade.
- Develop, negotiate, implement & monitor Customer/Channel Business Plans in alignment with Business Objectives.
- Plan, manage and optimize the trade investment for each distributor.
- Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date Annual Business Plan for each distributor.
- Responsible for forecasting sales volumes for Area/Unit (Part of Monthly Business Planning Cycle (MBPC) Process). - To lead, manage, develop and inspire the Field Sales Team.
- Develop and manage long-term effective business relationship with distributors.
- Goal alignment through effective Monthly Operation review meetings.
- Business development by penetrating new stores and exploring new business opportunity.
- Academicals Degree in Business Administration, economics, or any related fields
- At least 5 Years of experience in sales preferably FMCG companies.
- ********Must be fluent in English and Farsi (written and spoken)
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good understanding of shopper, market intelligence sources, category/channel/shopper trends. Good knowledge of key commercial functions and priorities.
- Developed Presentation Skills.
- Highly developed Communication Skills.
- Good in impacting and convincing others.
- Good commands of Microsoft Office tools.
Would you please elaborate why you are qualified for this position?
Are you Fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Are you ready for a new start?
As a leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company driven with a strong sense of purpose, Nestlé is committed to enhancing peoples’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, wherever we operate.
At Nestlé, we believe that for a company to be successful over the long term, it must create shared value for the society.
Operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2001, Nestlé locally produces a variety of nutritious and quality products through its award winning factory in Qazvin.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Iran currently includes 11 well-known brands in a wide range of categories:
NESTLÉ NAN®, NESTLÉ CERELAC®, NESTLÉ PURE LIFE®, NESCAFÉ®, NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE®, NESTLÉ FITNESS®, NESTLÉ CORN FLAKES®, NESQUIK®, NESTLÉ GUIGOZ®, CHOCAPIC®, and PERRIER®.
Every day, 900 people working in Nestlé Iran come to work and help us to keep our promise of enhancing people’s quality of life through Nutrition, Health, and Wellness.
You too can be part of this promise by joining Nestlé Iran!
Your career path can begin in any of our business units; you will learn, you will take responsibility, you will be challenged, you will be given vast opportunities, and at the end of working day you will go home feeling fulfilled, knowing all your efforts contribute to creating shared value for everyone.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching