We are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to supervise all areas of sales and operation through the most effective and efficient utilization of budgets and manpower to achieve Company goals and objectives.
You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety in the office. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Direct all operational aspects and help to improve Company procedures and day-to-day operations
• Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans, meet goals and metrics
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Bring out the best of the team by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
• Supervise, mentor and delegate assignments to ensure maximum productivity
• Improve employee and client retention rates through active communication and problem-solving efforts
• Share knowledge with other offices and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
• Promote a clean, efficient, and healthy work environment
• Partner with HR in hiring/onboarding processes, as well as in updating and maintaining office policies as necessary
• Establish team atmosphere through leadership and employee development
SALARY: $ 1.500 - $ 2.000 (plus cost of accommodation, depending on expertise and working location)
• MS degree in Business Administration or related fields
• Proven experience in Management and / or Sales
• Sufficient knowledge of business and management techniques and principles, as well as online market
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to make informed decisions and develop online sales strategies
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
• Advanced computer skills / Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Leadership and human resources management skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail, results driven and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• English and Farsi languages proficiency – a must
• Knowledge of Turkish or other languages would be an advantage
• Flexibility regarding working hours
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Providing uniquely robust staffing and professional services, in Mission Careers we are experts in assessing our dynamic multinational holding’s recruitment needs, locating top talents, building high performance teams, and creating effective recruitment strategies and processes for the holding.
Just as important, though, are our candidate relationships: We genuinely care about our candidates and do everything to help them achieve their career goals.
Our dynamic multinational companies are focused on software development providing IT services all around the world. We operate in Portugal, UK, Cyprus, Turkey, India and China providing our clients managed and reliable solutions to outsource their IT development. Our companies have a vast pool of talented and expert programmers who render top notch development services. We deliver highest quality projects that match international standards. Our teams consist of extremely talented people with different cultural backgrounds which allows us to think out-of-the box and always come up the perfect solutions.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.