- Identify appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
- Post vacancies on appropriate channels.
- Review and select candidates CV, setting up the recruitment interviewing programs.
- Arrange for all concerned managers to interview candidates and ensure the proper Interview
evaluation is completed.
- Accomplishing exit interviews and surveying the results.
- Find new and innovating ways in order to attract the most qualified candidates.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Management, Human Resources and relative field.
- At least 3 years of related work experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel…).
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Flexible to work under pressure.
- Having strong team working abilities.
- Ideal Age: 27-33
- Strong knowledge of competency based interview model and have good interview skills.