• We are looking for a Quality Control Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary quality requirements before releasing to the market
• Assure that all raw materials and finished goods are tested in accordance with all regulatory as applicable.
• Overall responsible for the stability programs and ensuring execution within the required timelines. Continuous management, development and improvement of the stability programs.
• Overall responsibility to manage method validations/qualifications. To ensure all raw materials are received, inspected, sampled, and disposition according to the procedure.
• Devise ways of improving the manufacturing process to ensure obtaining the higher-quality goods.
• The factory is located in Astara
• Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering and also familiar with the basics of the Industrial Engineering
• At least 3 years of experience for the above-mentioned descriptions
• Being master in engineering drawings
Full mastery of office software
• Full mastery of Inventor software
• Ideal range: 25-38 years old
• Fast learner
• Being familiar with Hamkaran system