As we are a manufacturing company , so we need an quality control expert to :
- Monitor whole production process .
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
- Write technical reports or documentation, such as deviation reports, testing protocols, and trend analyses.
- List of responsibilities: Implementing related quality control actions in whole process (raw material, production process and final product)
- Auditing suppliers
- Subordinates: Quality control inspector.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions .
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- University Qualifications: At least Bachelors in chemistry .
- Other certifications obtained: SPC, MSA .
- Good team working skills
- At least 2 year work experience in a relevant field.
- Time management ability
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Microsoft office .
- Travel requirements: yes