Iranian Credit Bureau & Scoring Company (ICBS) Tehran
Posted 7 months ago
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
List of responsibilities:
(1) Write effective, scalable code
(2) Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
Integrate user-facing elements into applications
(3) Test and debug programs
(4) Improve functionality of existing systems
(5) Implement security and data protection solutions
(6) Assess and prioritize feature requests
(7) Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
Reporting to: Director of IT.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8am - 5pm.
University Qualifications: BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science or Engineering. .
Nature and length of previous experience: At least 1 year of industry experience. .
Specialist knowledge: Django, Flask, Web applications, Cloud-based solutions, Issue Tracking software, Continues Integration.