Python Developer responsibilities include:
- Writing and testing code,
- Debugging programs and
- Integrating applications with third-party web services.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
- Fluent in Python programming
- Fluent in Git
- Fluent in one of the forms of Flask | FastAPI
- Introduction to Microservices
- Familiarity with OOP
- Introduction to KAFKA
- Introduction to Design Patterns
- Introduction to Elasticsearch
- Introduction to Redis
- Experience implementing projects using SQL database | NoSQL