• Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the employer or client.
• Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
• Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
• Design and launch email marketing campaigns and manage social media of the company.
• Coordinate details of events such as conferences, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
• Provide professional services for international guests and visitors like visa inquiries, hotel reservation, transportation and logistics
• Building networks with business partners and other agencies to provide professional services to management team and international clients
• Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
• Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants.
• Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
• Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize event.
• Edit and design promotional materials.
• Prepare presentations.
• Develop and oversee fundraising events.
• Secure sponsorships.
• Create invitee list.
• Send out invitations and manage RSVP list.
• Manage correspondence.
• Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
• At least three years of experience
• Polished presentation and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English language
• Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligation.
• Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
• Job requires being able to prioritize and make the best decision in urgent situations.
• Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
• Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles
• Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
• Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings, and being understanding and helpful on the job.
• Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
Do you like to work with international companies?
Do you have any experience in event management or hospitality business?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
As a pioneering Iranian strategic brand management consulting firm, innovate consultants was established in 2006 to provide professional consulting services on growth strategies, branding, marketing and advertising.
These mechanisms generally go beyond communication and advertising strategies; they cover not only innovation and growth strategies, but also the management of product portfolio, sales infrastructure and distribution.
In 2015 Innovate Go2Market was launched through its Head Office in Tehran as a joint venture of Innovate Consultants Company in Iran and Innovation Wins in Amsterdam.
Innovate Go2Market supports international companies with their market entry and business development strategies into Iran. Through its own experienced Iranian staff, backed by international consultants it is a trustworthy partner and solutions provider for any foreign company that wants to either start to operate in Iran or improve its performance here.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.