Public Affairs and Creating Shared Value Supervisor - Qazvin
Nestle Iran Qazvin
Posted 9 months ago
Location: Full-time Qazvin 80% and Tehran 20%
Company: Nestlé Iran
Preferably Related Bachelor’s Degree
Reporting to Factory Manager with Dotted Line to Head of Communications & Government Relations
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future by enhancing and strengthen Nestlé’s corporate reputation with external and internal stakeholders; to create a communications environment that fosters positive attitude, openness, engagement, and exceptional performance; to build recognition of Nestlé as the leading NHW organization; to enhance CSV initiatives and objectives; to foster external partnerships in Qazvin where we have one of our largest Manufacturing Footprints and in Tehran as Capital of Islamic Republic of Iran whenever needed.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
• You will be responsible for developing and delivering the annual Public Affairs Road map for Qazvin in line with the Direction of Nestlé Iran and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and stakeholders to strengthen the company’s reputation in Qazvin and Alborz Province.
• Manage stakeholder request and communications in the areas of CSV with leveraging the Public Affairs network at Nestlé Iran and when needed in Nestlé Meddle East
• Contribute to Publish and brand annual Nestlé in Society Report of Nestlé Iran and manage external dissemination and communication to leverage the CSV Strategy and commitments across the Islamic Republic of Iran
ARE YOU A FIT?
• Great Communicator in Native Language - Oral and Written
• Advanced Understanding in English is a must
• 3-5 Years of experience in Strong Public and Corporate Affairs Communication
• Medium Experience over Media Relations
• Skilled Online Communication
• Good understanding of National Rules and Regulations so Policies
• Advanced Excel knowledge.
• Good Analytical Skills.