- Preparation of technical documentation while working in close coordination with the sales department.
- Setup and put into action the project strategy and plan the project phases in detail.
- Detailed planning and project execution such as defining targets, defining work packages, steering up tasks, define the procedure for quality.
- Develop schedules, build project teams, deploy personnel to different projects and set up structures for project steering.
- Set up claim strategy, support drafting of and administer subcontractor/partner agreements.
- Define procedure/processes for project controlling and reporting. (Project status report regarding technical, financial and qualitative targets, acceptance, open issues and milestone trends)
- Bachelor or master in Industrial Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management.
- Specialist Knowledge: Job duties require basic reading and computer proficiency, as well as the ability to deal with customers.
- Preferably good knowledge of electrical and mechanical plants, HVAC, BMS, KNX and Fire Alarm Systems.
- Energetic, creative, educable, and having teamwork spirit.
- Being faithful to the brand.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Aliajgaran Company with 25 years of experience in the field of Building Management & Fire Alarm Systems as a Siemens partner. It has been established in 1992 in the field of control and smart and optimal building management systems aiming to satisfy the needs of the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Residential Complexes, Airports, Hospitals, Shopping malls and especially oil and gas industry of the country.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.