In this job, the person is responsible for all aspects of documenting, planning, monitoring and controlling all phases, from the beginning of the project to the end of the project in order to guide the project toward the achievement of the stated goals.
• Assist in completing project proposals and preparing project schedules and cost estimates at the macro level
• Participate in the preparation of the project charter and follow-up to its approval
• Scheduling, Estimating Costs and Financing of the Project with the approval of the RACI Chart
• Preparing and announcing a periodic Action Plan and ensuring that its activities begin, including licenses, access, tools and documentation
• Provide periodic reports to monitor the project including percentage of progress, permitted and unauthorized delays and project risks
• Preparing periodic control reports including causes of delays, analysis of delays and providing a remedial solution
• Hold regular project coordination meetings to review the latest status and update the project
• Interact with project manager, PMO manager, project team and project sponsor
• Preparation of project procurement plan and participation in regular and periodic informing of purchasing priorities in related project plan or portfolio.
• Complete forms related to changes in project time, cost and funding and obtain approval from project manager, sponsor and key stakeholders related to changes
• Project documentation, including project contact information, managing and organizing project technical documentation, creating document accessibility requirements for officials, project minutes and follow-up to achieving results and reporting
• Identify, record and report safety, occupational and environmental mismatches in order to take preventive and corrective actions in a timely manner.
• Preparedness to respond to emergencies to enhance maintenance and enhance health and safety
• Notify network security incidents related to your unit to prevent or respond to accidents
• Identify, record, and report security breaches in order to take corrective and preventive measures in a timely manner.
- BS/MS in industrial Engineering and MBA.
- Ideal Age: 25 – 38
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Understanding the principles of project planning and management
- Project Control software knowledge MSP, Primavera, EPM
- Knowledge of software required including MSP, P6, Excel and Visio
- Team work skills.
- Familiarity with official correspondence, positive documentation and project contracts.
- Ability to negotiate, interact and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to coordinate and align actions.
- High executive ability.