IVS, A Knowledge based PMIS provider is looking for new colleagues for Project Control and Coordination.
- Provide technical support to clients and Help to debug issues
- Meet with clients to ensure project success.
- Effectively transmit technical and business information to others.
- Provide guidance and support to team members, clients and etc.
- Cooperation in all phases of the project.
- Perform project tracking and reporting relative to task completion dates, dependency effects, problem anticipation, schedule conflicts, and assignment to appropriate staff for resolution.
- Assume responsibility [as appropriate] for resolving issues and seeing work through to successful completion.
- Provides trainings to team members, clients and others.
- Develop methods to measure customer satisfaction and obtains feedback at critical milestones and at project completion to ensure project efforts meet customer expectations.
- Strongly suggest and provide time for iterative user acceptance testing by end user’s team.
- Develop technical and business proposal to meet client's needs and requirements.
- Ability to learn rapidly about new technologies and methods
- Ability to solve medium to complex problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
- Preferred background in data and computational focus-type field (e.g., industrial eng., computer science, ...)
Required Age: Under 33