- Assist project manager in designing and scheduling all activities associated with project execution using standard tools such as Microsoft project, JIRA, …
- Monitor, coordinate and control project from time and budget point of view
- Ensure up-to-date project documentation
- Assist in identifying all scope elements are accountable for their timely delivery
- Facilitating and/or participating in steering committee meetings, develop action items and follow up with stakeholders.
- Assess and report on project performance using established reporting formats
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Microsoft Project
- Fluent in English both verbally and official writing
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, logical, and methodical approach to problem solving
Nice to have:
- Experience in ERP projects implementation, ideally SAP-ERP.
- Proven team work reference
- PMI Certified