- Prepare and develop the schedule that presents the executing plan of project using Microsoft project
- Prepare analytic reports about progress and delay in project/portfolio level and various management report
- Highlight to project team on issues causing delays to project completion
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly progress and reports
- Prepare Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) & Cost Control Centers
- Assist the Project Managers and Project Administration staff to set up tasks and sub-tasks for defined projects
- Prepare the associated reports to present periodic and routine reports to Senior Management
- Support Project Managers to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Supports personnel and department heads in the effective management and control of projects, principally in the areas of project planning, training, monitoring and control, and integrated project management
- BS/ MS degree from a reputable university, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Insurance Management or any other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 Years work experience in related field
- Specialist Knowledge: The relevant software belong industrial engineering such as Primavera, MS-project and Microsoft Office
- Eager to achieve challenging targets
- Multi task capability
- Capability to communicate well
- Fluent in English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Saman Insurance Co. was established with a corporate capital of IRR 200 bln divided into 200 mln shares, each with a par value of IRR 1000, and registered under No. 241059 at the Organization for Registration of Companies on 15.02.2005 to provide commercial insurance services in property, liability and insurances of persons. On 01.03.2005 it received its operation permit from the Central Insurance in life, non-life as well as reinsurance, and began its operations as the sixth member of Saman Financial Group.
The members of the founding board of Saman Insurance Co. consist of Saman Bank, Saman Bank Investment Co., Sarcheshmeh Copper Investment Co., Pension Fund of National Iranian Copper Industries Co., Steel Employees Support and Pension Fund Institute, as well as several physical persons and legal entities with long records in financial and manufacturing industries. In December 2012, the corporate capital was increased to IRR 400,000,000,000. To satisfy clients and to provide desirable services to the insured people, the members of the board of directors employed skilled expert forces in insurance matters as senior and middle directors to create innovation and to make a difference in the provision of products and services in the insurance industry.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.