Objective of the role: to Plan, Monitor and Control Manufacturing & Fabrication Projects and to Prepare reports.
- Prepare and develop the schedule using Microsoft project (MSP).
- Assign works to team members
- Update the Plan
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Monitor & Control resources in order to update the project schedule.
Reporting to: Planning Department Head.
Length of Probation Period: 12 Months.
Working hours: Sat.-Wed. from 08:00 to 17:30.
Travel requirements: Occasionally.
- University Qualifications: BS/MS in Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
- At least 2 Years of experience in Project Control & Planning.
- Confident in project control software (MS Project) and Knowledgeable of MS Office to create reports and present information in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiar to QA & Project Management Standards Specially in manufacturing area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and organizational skills
- Familiar with project management methods such as EVM, cash flow chart...
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Self Motivated, Communication Skills, Having multi-tasking ability, hard worker, sharp and capable of team working.