This position is responsible for the fabrication practice in prefabricated buildings production factory. The main responsibilities are listed below:
• Manufacturing of the company's or customers' orders (mainly prefabricated buildings/Elements)
• Taking part in designing appropriate production lines align with each individual order.
• Planning and scheduling for Manufacturing and fabrication.
• Supervising and assessment of workers and technicians' productivity.
• Quality monitoring and controlling of products (these products might be produced in or outside of the factory)
• Participating in preparing material take-offs for fabrication.
• Preparing and submitting purchase orders and keeping the track of them in procurement procedures.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Minimum five years of executive experience.
- Proficient at AutoCad and Office.
- Skilled in tasks regarding technical offices, predominantly material take-offs.
- Familiar with fabrication and quality controlling of construction segments.
- Personality Attributes:
- Passionate and eager to learning
- Punctual and serious at the workplace
- Hardworking and determined
- Teamworking capabilities.
- Those who are resident in Shahriar, Karaj and west districts of Tehran are of high priority.