A growing chain of restaurants needs to hire a "Production Planner" for its "Central Kitchen".
Our "Central Kitchen" is actually a small "Food Production Factory", that currently supports 4 active branches and is expected to grow and support up to 10 (2 new branches are under construction and will come on line shortly.)
The challenge is: food is prepared and dispatched to branches on daily basis, it must be fresh, hygiene and adhere to our strict quality standards. What’s more important is consistency, what is produced in the central kitchen should taste the same every day.
The production planner is expected to plan and oversee this whole process, including:
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Control, Warehouse Management and Product Dispatching
- Preparation of Production Schedule and Resource allocation for the central kitchen
- Estimation of customer (branches) demands
Specifically, the candidate should be:
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in "Production Planning" or "Logistics Management" or …
- Experience in F&B industry is a plus but not mandatory.
- An Industrial Engineer or an MBA graduate
- Able to manage a team of 20 to 40 people,
- Familiar with business process improvement,
- Familiar with inventory control and management
- Familiar with production planning technics