The role of a Production manager is to manage the production performance, personnel issues and. The main missions of the role are to:
- Lead the Quality Cost
- set targets, implement plans, track daily results, and make appropriate adjustments in resource planning in order to attain desired results.
- Drive actions for improvement: communicate with the other Managers, Production Supervisors of shifts, and support functions to ensure a transparent information flow, collaborate to define improvement areas and action plans.
- Manage team performance: know team problems, define areas for performance improvements with team members, drive teamwork, lead problem solving groups, lead workshops on quality improvement (5S, TPM).
- Manage the personnel issues of the assigned team:
- Ensure daily team management: assure appropriate headcount, ensure the respect of standardized work methods
- Develop the team: ensure proper staffing, integrate new team members, foster individual development plans, advise and arrange for appropriate training, assure punctual job evaluations, etc.
- Ensure that working conditions are fully compliant with Group HSE standards: interfere in production line in case of safety risks and drive improvement of working conditions and ergonomics.
- As Team Player:
The Factory Site Production manager can be affected in another related role/position inside the company when it is needed.
Additional responsibilities can be effected in the Factory Production Supervisor's mission.
- Carful supervision and control over the receipt of raw materials and auxiliary materials from warehouse.
- Establish the necessary coordination for quality control operations by the relevant unit and provide the required reports and information.
- Perform other assigned duties related to the job.
- Update and completing production forms.
- Updating, fascinating and troubleshooting the production stages.
-Organized, planning and prioritizing work
-Monitor processes, materials or surroundings
-Scheduling work and activities
-Monitoring and controlling resources
-Documenting / recording information
-Developing objectives and strategies
-Controlling, machines and process
-Communicating with supervisors, peers or subordinates
-Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, maintenance or other operational reports to production problems
Associate's degree in textile engineering is Preferred
- Min 8 years of production experience
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Production management
-Production planning and control
-Production and operations management
-Central strategy (strategic thinking)
-Commitment and motivation to serve