• Responsible for executing all the production processes' procedures in production lines.
• Responsible for organizing the production lines and their related workforce according to the periodical production plans and production standards and procedures.
• Coordination and execution of all daily targets and activities as they relate to lines
• Responsible for all safety, quality, productivity and cost KPI’s relevant to the production lines and employee group
• Coordinate with the other departments and ensure that the production does not get held up or malfunction due to any reason.
• Ensure employee safety training is conducted as required by Company Policy
• Take all necessary actions to manage production costs and improve profitability.
• BSc or MSc in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Food science or in the related field
• Previous experience: 8 years of experience in food industries
• Good ability to management, statistics and research
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
• Having team work and leadership skills
• Gender: Male
• Job Location: Hashtgerd (Shiva manufacturing company (SHIBA))