-Monitor wells production performances to ensure stable and efficient production operations, collaborating with production teams of each project and the related operating companies.
-Monitor wells integrity in cooperation with other technical disciplines to manage or take appropriate actions as necessary.
-Being involved in the design, prepare and execute the program for well intervention, well completion, and well testing, working with each project's production team and its operating company.
-Work closely with the operating team (or the related companies) in direct communication with service providers to meet well intervention, well completion, and well-testing objectives.
-Interact with reservoir engineering sections in each project to discuss subsurface operation issues.
-Interact with the drilling engineer section in each project for the design of well completion and testing.
-Contribute to technical expert groups' activities on Integrated Reservoir Modelling and subsurface program preparation.
-Close collaboration with the operating team to conduct petroleum operations to receive and reach the state-of-the-art level of knowledge in production planning standards and processes, production control optimization approaches, well testing and production monitoring technologies,
-Being expert in the utilization of professional production analysis software packages, IPM tools, OFM, etc.
PhD/MS in Petroleum Engineering required, preferably Reservoir/Production.
7-10+ years working experience as a production engineer.
Knowledge & Skills:
- high verbal and written communication skills
- strong technical background in production engineering including production data analyses techniques, well modelling, integrated field management techniques, etc.
- Ability to integrate data from all disciplines including subsurface, drilling, and surface.
- Proven track record of well performance
- expert level economic preparation and analysis, and strong analytical skills including the use of OFM and IPM packages.
- Ability of carry out daily job functions such as production data monitoring, pressure data analysis and nodal analysis.
- able to work individually as well as within an integrated team environment.
- strong teamwork skills
- work with multi-functional teams and prioritize projects.
- good interpersonal skills.