- Managing projects’ risks, including the development of contingency plans
- Identification and reporting all project risks in a regular trend
- Deep Investigation and analysis of tenders and reporting potential risks
- Study all aspects of tenders before entering the new scope of projects
- Timely carry out risk management to relevant principals for the intangible risks in the tenders
- Summarize the abnormal points in the application time and compose risk assessment suggestions
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, risks, resources, schedule, and scope
- Quantifying the major risks at the project level for the top manager’s resolution
- University Qualifications: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, Project Management or MBA from well-known universities.
- Other certifications obtained: MSP, P6, Office.
- Nature and length of previous experience: Have more than 5 years experience.
- Be familiar with tendering process and Tendering Risk Analysis - Have a valid PMP and RMP Certification is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge in Project Planning and Control concepts, techniques and tools.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Functional skills for implementing critical project management concepts such as project schedule and risk analysis
- Deep understanding of risk management processes - Good computer skills, and dominated with related professional software - Familiarity with risk assessment of oil and gas projects is a plus
- Advanced analytical skills - Fluent in English.