● Preparation of Piping key plan, piping arrangement drawing and drafting activities.
● Analyzing technical documents including specifications, calculation notes, drawings, etc. in order to study projects requirements.
● Modeling and design of packaged units in PDMS software.
● Modification of the available equipment and addition of new piping components and equipment using Paragon Module in PDMS.
● Preparing piping 2D, 3D and Isometric drafts using PDMS and AutoCAD software.
● Defining piping line classes, flange ratings and piping schedules.
● Preparing piping specialty item lists, line list, valve lists, tie-in lists, etc.
● Performing pipe wall thickness calculations.
● Issue fabrication, test, commissioning, and startup required documents.
● MS/BS degree in Mechanical engineering.
● Piping design application software, like PDMS, Cesar and similar, in professional design of piping systems (Process and Utilities).
● 1 to 5 years of related experience.