● 3D model design with PDMS software.
● Prepare engineering deliverables, e.g. piping arrangements, Isometrics, line lists, etc.
● Provide input to documents and drawings from other disciplines, including interface checks.
● Coordinate with the piping team and lead engineers.
● Provide technical support to the site as required.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
● At least 3 years of experience.
● Good knowledge of the application of piping components and valves.
● Professional experience in 3D design with PDMS software.
● Familiar with design codes and standards, international design, and the latest design engineering and analytical techniques/software.
● Fluent in both spoken and written English.
● Highly motivated and self-reliant.
● Good communicator with a willingness to share knowledge and support others.