Main purpose of the job
Responsible of ensuring that MSF is a Responsible employer in the mission, supports proper management of HR across the board and assumes full responsibility of all Administrative and legal issues in the Mission.
Responsibilities not exhaustive
• Human Resource and Administrative management for the national staff while implementing and respecting MSF rules and HR procedures.
• Support Managers in identifying HR gaps and assist in the development of staffing
• Manage the filing, storage and security of documents (contracts, Job descriptions, individual review, annual leaves, personal information for the employees, ensure all documents are filed, performs regular audits for coordination and the fields.
• Preparation of National Staff remuneration and benefits - enter other variable data in the human resource software (Homere), generate and adjust the payslips, control the payroll total amount (salaries and deductions), compensations and settlements
• Ensure high quality, transparent, timely and efficient recruitment process in compliance with MSF policies and national labor law – oversee, coordinate the preparation of adverts, receive applications, selection, and shortlist, and inform selected candidates, getting involved in the interviews, induction and orientation for both coordination and the field new staff
• Preparation of monthly Contributions social security for coordination and the fields, able to use the social security software independently.
• Knowledge of the Iranian labour laws incorporate them with MSF HR guidelines, Internal Regulations and HR policies
• Replace the Finance and accountancy Manager whenever s/he is on leave or field visit.
• Able to translate discussions and meetings from/to English into Farsi for Finance and HR Coordinator and ensure neutrality accuracy and confidentiality when translating
Specific requirements for the role:
• Business, Human Resource or administration related degree
• Previous working experience in Human Resource for at least 2 years or related jobs.
• Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries
• Good command of English and Farsi both written and oral
• Ability to travel to the field on regular basis
Personal attributes required:
• Good communication skills
• Result oriented
• Flexible and rigorous
• Desire to learn and investigate new subjects
• Good reporting skills, written and oral
• Teamwork, able to work with multidisciplinary teams in a multicultural context