Persia Group is looking for a qualified Personal Assistant to the Managing Director providing intuitive coordination skills for internal company matters as well as organizing and executing assigned business projects on behalf of the MD according to his requirements.
By doing effective office management, sourcing and following up on potential tasks, the person will be in charge of collecting information for the tasks given in order to majorly contribute to the groups’ long lasting success through detailed, reliable and accurate management of the MD´s day to day business .
This in turn, will help having Persia Group’s reputation being expanded along with its clientele.
In addition, the ideal person should be capable of being hands on, self-standing and an issue solver in the context of the assignments.
Nevertheless, the person should have the ability to work on his/her own as only minimal supervision will be provided, mainly working independently.
• Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
• At least 3 years of related and continuous work experience, preferably with certification
• University Degree: Bachelor and up
• Strong reception and office management skills
• Strong communication, coordination and inter-personal skills
• Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and related knowledge of diverse business matters such as Marketing, HR, IT and the like (preferably with an ICDL-Certificate)
• Good proficiency of business management software like CRM, ERP, etc.
• Aptitude for solving problems being created directly linked to the capability of doing ad-hoc assignments
• Fluent in Farsi and strong command of English (verbally and in writing)
Do you love to be a receptionist and administrative support?
Are you between 27 and 45 years of age?
Are you strong in English (verbally and in writing)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Persia Consulting is your professional partner for Business Development, Strategic Consultancy and Commercial Legal Advice in Iran. For more than 20 years, we have managed to successfully accompany all kinds of international companies within a wide range of industries to help them entering the Iranian market. This enabled us to gather a profound knowledge in most market segments as well as expanding our top-class networks. Our work is mainly focused on four fields, namely, Consumer Business, Energy, Construction Industry and Tourism. By strategically cooperating with international and national partners, we ensure a high performance standard for our clients. As one of the very few consulting companies that lasted even through the past hard times, we can prove our dedication for the needs of international companies in their business approaches towards Iran. We therefore, make sure to understand the corporate need in order to approach diverse questions, issues as well as commercial and legal problems most efficiently. This is our strong point by which we distinguish ourselves from the others.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching