● Responsible for processing the monthly payroll in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
● Ensuring that all payroll relevant transactions are correct and on time in the system.
● Generating monthly payroll reports for reviews, reconciliations and approvals.
● Taking care of processes related to Social Security Organization (SSO) and income Tax.
● Communicating with Payroll or HC systems technical team.
● Providing excellent support & quick response to HC team of all country branches.
● Educational degree in Management, Finance, or Accounting.
● At least 2 years of experience in a related position.
● Advanced knowledge of payroll operations.
● Ability to work with Microsoft Office.
● Familiar with English language.
● Knowledge of labor laws.
● Strong administration skills and great attention to details.