• Provide full secretarial & administrative support.
• Follow up actions of meetings and prepare regular progress reports for management.
• Organize and coordinate calls, appointments, meetings and maintain schedules, reminders and calendars.
• Perform any other duties defined by management for daily operation.
• Manage office related affairs and communications.
• Managing effective communication between employees, managers and head set..
Length of Probation Period: 2 Month.
Working hours: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m..
University Qualifications: BA.
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 3 years.
Specialist knowledge: Full knowledge of Microsoft Office, Fluent in English.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Wellcoming, Cooperative, Accurate.