- Planning the CEO activities and meetings
- Preparing the reports required by the CEO
- Arranging, Managing and organizing CEO daily, weekly and monthly schedule
- Organize & Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Follow up all the tasks assigned by the management and report the results immediately
- Providing general administrative support to CEO & Senior Managers,
- Doing Correspondences,
- Handling Office expenditure,
- Clerical Support to the CEO,
- Preparing, typing and archiving letters, documents...
- Interacting with Company Customers,
- Prepare monthly performance and reports to CEO,
- Dealing with incoming email, fax and post,
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Planning, performing and coordinating commercial affairs such as corresponding, negotiating, contract modification, preparing related documents for payment, shipment and delivery schedules, commercial registration procedures, custom affairs, transporting follow-ups
- Negotiating with foreign customers.
- Capable to handle all formalities for: Import Affairs, Customs, Shipment issues, Insurance, Banking Affairs.
- Perform commercial activities such as sourcing, corresponding, negotiating, ordering affairs and making shipping arrangements and additional tracking when required in a timely manner until the goods are released
- Preparing, handling, archiving all necessary documentation from P/I to shipping documents
- Familiar with commercial and international business terms, contracts and regulations
- Managing and technically clearing customer orders.
• Minimum bachelors degree, in business administration, economics or other related majors
• At least 5 years experiences
• Good knowledge of general & commercial English.
• Advanced in computer skills (Microsoft Windows and Office)
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently & in a team environment
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks and deadline
• Basic understanding of legal and commercial laws
• Highly familiar with Incoterms and shipment regulations
• Ideal Age Range: 25 to 40 years
• Residence: Tehran
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
NGN (New Generation Network)
We are a company specialized in software and application development. When all software packages in your hand no longer meet the increasingly complex industry and IT needs of your growing business, its time to call the custom software development innovators at NGN.
Our experienced engineers will ignite their imaginations and draw on their problem-solving creativity to deliver custom software development initiatives that power and support sustainable business solutions.
NGN provides a full spectrum of custom software development services.
Besides, we have an experienced team who is dedicated to provide the most sustainable and cost effective solutions for broadcasting companies.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.