Provides level 2 escalation support to the network security operations.
- Creates designs based on industry best practices, engineering standards, and security principles.
- Performs design validation and QA testing of new services to ensure successful production deployment.
- Ensures security controls are implemented and operating effectively as part of solutions delivery.
- Interpret, analyze, and report all events and anomalies.
- Provide on-call support as required for any network & security related issues.
- Develop and support knowledge of various network security vendor capabilities and limitations.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in network security engineering and Data Center security services.
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in application security, system and network security, authentication and authorization protocols, and cryptography.
- Expert understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP(S), SSL/TLS, IPSec, etc
- Advanced hands-on security troubleshooting, network-based forensics, and proficient with packet analysis tools.
- Intermediate proficiency of Virtualization technologies and Server/Storage fundamentals.
- Experienced with root cause analysis, risk mitigation, security assessments, analysis of security threats, trends, and architecture.
- The Practical working skill of security technologies including, but not limited to, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco ASA.
- CCIE/CCNP Security or similar certification level is preferred
- Experienced with Proxy, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Malware Inspection, etc.
- Follow standards and best practices involving network management related issues.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong customer service orientation and team working spirit.